سوف تلبي مطالب أو الغزال سيموت. ونحن نفعل هذا باسم Jebus.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hunted Instead of Hunting




Dear Diana and Todd,

So I was told if I wanted to see a lot of Tatas I could go to this place called Eros. But before I got there I saw another deer! I was pumped. But, he was very quiet and had an open sign on his side. As I was taking a picture with him, a man came out of the building with bows and arrows. I realized the other deer was a decoy so I hauled my ass away from there like Doe at our first wedding... and found a safer place to hang out. I've realized I have to watch my back because humans don't only use guns and weapons on each other... they use it on animals. Shame, shame. Tell Doe I love her.

Love,
Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment