سوف تلبي مطالب أو الغزال سيموت. ونحن نفعل هذا باسم Jebus.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I AM ALIVE AND FREE


This is Buck. After I escaped my captors I was able to recover this computer (They were doing things two chicks don't do in Omaha! I liked it, but saw it was my opportunity to escape). I assume this is how they have been communicating with you. I am not sure of my location, this is not Omaha! I will keep communication with you through the internet until I am able to contact you otherwise. I believe I must be in the Middle East or Africa because I'm in a vast desert wasteland. There are no green pastures here... or the ones I found are guarded by men with clubs and little white balls. Todd and Diana I will see you soon, I hope. Please tell Doe I love her and I am not harmed. Jebus bless the United States of America.

Buck

1 comment:

  1. Buck! Describe what's around you, it will give us a clue for when we rescue you!

    ReplyDelete