Dear Diana and Todd,
I am being taken care of with three meals a day. I am starting to fear for my life, though. They are serious about what they want and will start showing their seriousness by damaging my body. Please hurry and bring me home. Tell my dear wife, Doe, I miss her so very much. It’s her love that is keeping me going.
Love,
Buck

thank god
ReplyDeletePlease let Buck go home, I've only known him for a little while but what I do know is he's a great deer and a wonderful husband. I am sure he misses grazing in the rocks with his wife Doe.
ReplyDeleteBuck, it's your beloved Todd and Diana. Please hold on. Remember the time when we rescued you from the dump? This will be a lot like that but with a bloodier ending. Mark our word, these bastards are going down!
ReplyDelete